This beautifully lined design, with elegant lines by prominent naval architect Pieter Beeldsnijder, is built at the quality shipyard FEAB Marstrand.With the yard, located in the area where the various Swedish quality shipyards are located as well, this PB44 was of course also built to Swedish quality and standards. This cutter rigged yacht has good and comfortable sailing characteristics and is an ideal yacht for longer trips on spacious water.
Engine: Volvo Penta 58 hp diesel engine
Year built: 1995
Hull material: grp (polyester)
Hull color: White
Deck color: White
Deck construction: Grp (polyester)/Polyester, with teak on decks
Windows: Aluminium window profiles. All portholes are equipped with mosquito nets.
Steering system: (Outside)
Remote control: no
Rudder: Single / Rudder on skeg.
The following work was carried out in 2016:
- The underwater hull is peeled and provided with extra layers of fibre cloth and set in epoxy.
- The rudder stock has been renewed.
- The rear hatch has been renewed and is made of aluminium.
- The drains in the cockpit have been renewed and enlarged.
- All skinfittings have been renewed.
The Pieter Beeldsnijder is characterized by a beautiful line with beautifully swept stern, wide gangways and a sheltered and comfortable cockpit.
Classic, warm/ Classic, mahogany interior. White leather upholstery
Upholstery color: White