This almost new, oceangoing (CE-Cat. A) Silverline Trawler 1500 from 2011 was used by Privateer&Silverline Yachts as a trade fair ship until it was acquired by the current German owner in 2017. The following two links (www.youtube.com/watch?v=kycIOLKDdaA&t=6s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_WlmHg6Gn4) provide access to Privateer's official promotional films, which show the condition/equipment before being sold to the current owners. This steel ship, of which there are only two in the world, was offered with a "standard full equipment". In addition, the following special installations/wishes with a volume of more than 80,000€ were realized up to the takeover at approximately 110 engine hours in 2017:
1. Cut-out for a direct access via the "extended bathing platform" at the stern in conjunction with the installation of an Opacmare gangway (SWL 250kg). In the course of this, the normally central-placed bathing ladder was moved slightly to port and attached to the transom from the outside, meanwhile another bathing ladder was integrated into the inside of the transom/bathing platform. This allows a convenient entry into the ship after bathing, both ways - with the stern platform closed or open.
2. The rear area was closed using a stainless steel construction, over which a multi-part soft-top boot is braced, so that this area can be used even in bad weather conditions. In summer, for example, the side panels can be removed so that the remaining roof "Bimini" can serve as sun protection for the rear area.
3. In the rear area, a foldable, height-adjustable solid teak table with stainless steel foot was installed, on which three of the five existing teak chairs can be placed, so that up to four people can comfortably be accommodated.
4. The storage compartment in front of the engine room, which can be entered via an automatic hatch in the rear area, was equipped with another refrigerator in order to supply sufficient capacity even for longer trips. The engine compartment itself can be entered via the same compartment, provided that its hydraulically-operated door on deck cannot be used.
5. In the bow area, six fender brackets were installed on the deck and a sun cover was installed on the sun deck above the owner's cabin by means of another stainless steel construction, so that this area is also available as a relax area. In addition, the starboard chain of the two standard 10mm stainless steel anchor chains was extended from 30m to 45m in order to be able to anchor even at greater depths if necessary.
6. Two winter soft-top boots/winter covers were made to protect the outdoor areas, one of these covers the bow area to the bridge windows and the other one the entire flybridge. The windows are protected laterally and frontally with a separate sun screen "mesh", fixed with press buttons on deck.
7. An "extended Bimini" has been installed on the flybridge in order to provide more shade. In addition, the railing was appropriately braced with side panels in the colour of the Bimini, which makes this area less visible , thus increasing privacy. There is another teak table on the flybridge, but it is not fixed. In front of the navigation panel, rotatable, height-adjustable "Pilot" & "CoPilot" seats were installed in order to be able to navigate comfortably from there.
8. The KVH (TracVision) system and radar were also replaced in 2016 and 2018 after extensive electronic updates. Part of these updates was, among other things, the equipping of a yacht controller (maneuvering by remote control).
The tastefully and individually furnished interior area is divided above the waterline into the spacious lounge/saloon with integrated living and dining area, which can also be moved outwards due to the fully-covered rear area, and leads further forward into the kitchen equipped with high-quality electrical appliances, which in addition to a dishwasher also provides an oven with steamer, as well as the steering position/helm with a chart corner with separate bench at its right hand side. The guest cabins - one on the port and starboard side - as well as the owner's cabin in the bow area are accessed via a centrally located hallway that leads under the waterline. The owner's cabin comes with a spacious en-suite bathroom, the guest rooms with double beds share another bathroom, accessed separately via the hallway. In the starboard guest cabin there is a SMEG washing/dryer combination, so that one does not have to do without any comfort even for longer trips. The necessary entertainment is provided, among other things, by the recently installed TracVision/KVH system, with which international TV channels can be received and played on the extendable LCD TV (screen diagonal 80cm) in the saloon. The Matn's Zero-Speed stabilization system is particularly impressive, as it compensates for unpleasant rolling movements, especially at anchor, which does not only ensure trouble-free TV reception, but also significantly improves the quality of stay on board.
"Attention to detail". This appears to be the central theme of the entire boat and is reflected not only in the extensive special equipment and the valuable inventory, but also in the maintenance status of "Senna". Service works since 2017 total more than 26,000€ and have been documented in an exemplary manner, the annual service was last carried out 03-06/2019. This truly impressive ship is ready for the upcoming 2020 season. Visits are highly recommended and possible at any time.
In addition to the standard systems, the engine room contains the two John Deere 6068 TFM 75 diesel engines with just 318 engine hours, the FischerPanda generator with 21KW and 105 operating hours, the two Victron Energy charger/inverter combination units with 10kW power, the MAR-IX air conditioning/heating system, which also feeds the underfloor heating and radiators in the bathrooms, and the HPUC fresh water maker with a capacity of 70l/h. These systems, in combination with the 4,500l diesel tanks - four storage tanks and two day tanks each 230l - enable one/the boat to cover a distance of 2,000nm at a speed of approx. 6.5kn, an autonomy that is unparalleled! The third helmstand (emergency control) is also located in the engine room and shows that this ship also provides sufficient redundancy for exceptional situations.
Engine: 2 x John Deere 6068 TFM
Power: 2 x 204Bhp/150KW @ 2.600 RPM (Upgrade 2 x 220Bhp)
Gearbox: 2 x PRM 1000 Electronic shift with trolling
Engine Control: Privateer Yacht Control System with Joystick, Remote control incl. bow & stern thruster & windlass (Yacht Controller), GPS hold position, Kwant Control, Secondary control system in engine room
Exhaust System: Seawater cooled, heat exchanger, wet exhaust
Shaft & Propellor: 2 x water lubricated duplex steel prop shafts, 4 bladed propellers, Trust flex drive and thrust bearings, rope cutters
Rudder System: Balanced fish tail rudders with heel support
Steering gear: Hydraulic power assisted cylinder
Stabilizers: Matn´s zero speed hydraulic fin stabilizers
Bow thruster: Side Power proportional hydraulic 300 kgf
Stern thruster: Side Power proportional hydraulic 250 kgf
Steering system: Hydraulic with power steering
Windlasses: 2 x Muir, hydraulic
Anchor: 2 x Stainless steel 60kg with 2 x 30m chain (45m stb-side!), Anchor chain freshwater wash system,
Full stainless steel anchor pockets
Mast lowering: Hydraulic with hydraulic locking pin
Bathing platform: Hydraulic folding transom platform with integrated automatic davits for dinghy and two swimming stairs
Fuel bulk tanks: 4.500l steel tanks integrated into the hull
Fuel treatment: Algae-X fuel polisher/separator
Fresh water tank: 1.000l
Holding tank: 350l
Electrical system: 230 VAC - 50Hz
Generator: Fischer Panda 21.9kVA
Inverter/charger: 10KW (2 x Victron Quattro 24V/5000W/100A)
Shore power: 2 x 16Amp (fore and aft ship)
Alternator: 2 x 220 Ah/24V Balmar 3 stage for service pack and 2 x 70 Amp for starter batteries
Batteries: 1 x 140Ah (Generator), 4 x 140Ah @ 24V (Engine), 12 x 12V Gel 1650Ah (Service)
Water maker: HPUC70, 70l/h reverse osmosis
Control & Monitoring: FreeTechnics (Imtech), Simrad VHF, true heading, Both helm positions fitted with a glass bridge system, Navigation system based on a FreeTechnics installation, Remote control for engines, thrusters and windlass
Communication systems: Raymarine VHF, AIS (Raymarine), All navigation, communication and steering systems are available on both helm positions, bridge can be dimmed (night vision)
Fire fighting engine: Stat-X
Climate control: Mar-IX System with chiller with fancoil units, diesel heater coupled to under floor heating system, each cabin/room separately controllable
Lighting: LED dimmable spot lights throughout the ship, LED strip floor lightinig, LED strip ceiling lighting and LED strip curtain lighting, LED strip side deck lighting integrated into the bulwark
Navigation lights: LED
Interior styling: Interior out of cherry, edge trims solid cherry, plate material cherry veneer. Floors solid cherry with ash detailing. Lighting is a mix of LED spots and indirect LED lighting. Switches and wall sockets in high gloss stainless look.
Owner/guest cabins: 3 (1 Master, 2 double guest cabins)
Windows: All windows in stainless steel profile, double glazed safety glass HR+
Portholes: Aluminium port lights with stainless frame in hull (can be opened)
Hatches: Aluminium with stainless frames
Doors: Saloon to open cockpit 2 stainless steel folding doors. Aluminium sliding doors on both sides from the wheelhouse to the side deck
Decks: Solid Teak on all walking areas. Stainless steel railing oval-profile
Flybridge: Self draining, sun deck, Bimini, L-shaped seat (both sides with storage), two steering seats, stairs to cockpit, mast with navigation systems and lights, automatic height adjustable helm position, navigation station, life raft (6PX) with cover, stainless steel railing oval-profile
Watertight compartments: Lazarette, engine room, fore ship, bow
Bathing platform: Hydraulic fold down with teak deck, hydraulic davits for tender (folding, max. 250kg), two swimming ladders
Open deck: Self draining teak deck, entrance to lazarette via electrical operated floor hatch in cockpit, entrance to engine room via automatic folding stairs, two fixed cockpit benches with storage inside, deck shower and deck wash connections, entrance to saloon with stainless steel folding doors
Saloon: Underfloor heating, cupboard wall with television and upgraded sound system, blinds (manually), large table (automatic height adjustable), u-shaped leather seating on starboard with storage underneath
Galley: U-shaped galley with built in cupboards, blinds (manually), fridge 80l, 4 ringed ceramic cooker, oven with steamer, dishwasher, integrated extractor, Corian worktops and floor
Wheelhouse: Helm position on port with glass bridge navigation station, adjustable leather seat, large leather seating with sliding table on starboard, lockers and drawer for charts, sliding doors to side deck on both sides, entrance to lower deck via stairs
Fore deck: Front seat, 6 fender holders, anchor windlasses
Lazarette: Storage area with built in lockers, folding stairs
Engine room: Technical area and electric cabinet
Guest cabin (port): 2 single beds (length 2.0m) with reading lights, wardrobe and lockers, blinds (manually)
Guest cabin (starboard): 2 single beds (length 2.0m) with reading lights, wardrobe and lockers, blinds (manually), washer/dryer combination
Guest bathroom: Washroom with washbowl, mirror and cupboard, electric toilet, shower and rain shower in separate cabin with sliding door, underfloor heating and design radiator, full Corian floors and worktops
Central hallway: Entrance doors to all below deck quarters, entrance to wheelhouse via stairs, entrance to guest bathroom
Owners cabin: Double bed (length 2.10m) with reading lights, wardrobe and lockers, toilet/shower en-suite to owners cabin, blinds (manually)
Owners bathroom: Washroom with washbowl, mirror and cupboard, electric toilet, shower and rain shower with folding glass shower cabin, underfloor heating and design radiator, full Corian floors and worktops