This 2008 Beneteau Oceanis 43 is ready for crossing the Pacific or as a comfortable and self-sufficient live-aboard on anchor in the Carib with a focus on safety.
Sailing from the cockpit with a set of high performance main and genoa sails is easy and safe. This Beneteau comes with a Parasailor for light and downwind sailing, a complete spare set of main and genoa sails and a storm foresail.
The standing rigging on this Beneteau was replaced in 2019!
The open plan saloon and galley provides a seating area with dining table; and a long galley with fridge, 2-burner gas cooker and oven, and a double sink. The head room of more than 2 m (6.5 feet) and the many windows give a spacious, warm and open feeling.
The spacious cockpit is great for dinner outside at sunset. There is easy excess to the bathing platform to go for a swim or jump in the dinghy for a ride ashore.
This Beneteau comes with extensive additional equipment:
- Talamex 6.5ft inflatable tender and a Mercury 6hp outboard engine (2019)
- Three solar panels totaling 400W and with 2x210Ah house, 100ah start, and 100ah bow AGM batteries, the boat is energy independent at anchorage
- Hydrovane wind vane system incl. emergency rudder
- RMC retractable bow thruster
If you are interested or you have further questions please send an email to ############@gmail.com or follow us on Facebook or Instagram "Sailing Tore"!!
This Beneteau Oceanis 43 is powered by a Yanmar 4JH4AE 54hp diesel engine, with shaft drive and a 3-blade folding propeller.
Sails and Rigging:
The sail inventory on board this Beneteau Oceanis 43 includes:
- High performance main and genoa sail (Black Edition from Lee Sail, maxxcarbon, crosscut twist process)
- ISTEC Parasailor 140 sqm including easysnuffer and sailbag for easy hoisting and lowering of the sail
- Spare main and genoa sail
- Storm jib 12 sqm
- Lazy jacks and easy bag
- Spinnaker pole
Standing rigging on this Beneteau Oceanis 43 has been fully replaced by a professional rigger in 2019!
The running rigging leads back to the cockpit, including two-stage fast reefing lines for the main.
Deck Gear on board this Beneteau Oceanis 43 features:
- 2x Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H 46.2 STC)
- 2x Self-tailing coach roof winches (H 40.2 STC)
- Quick electric windlass
- CQR 45lb anchor
- 70 m (230 ft) of 10mm (3/8'') galvanized chain plus 30 m (100 ft) rope
- Danforth 30lb reserve anchor
- Raymarine chartplotter and multifunction display - C series 9"–C95
- Raymarine Radome Scanner Radar system
- Raymarine SPX Smartpilot system
- Raymarine ST70 Multi-function instruments for wind/depth etc.
- Garmin 100i VHF radio with DSC
- ICOM IC-M25 VHF handheld radio
- Hydrovane wind vane system incl. emergency rudder and spare part kit
This 2008 Beneteau Oceanis 43 provides accommodation for 10 within 4 cabins. Forward is one cabin with double berth and one cabin with bunk beds. Aft are two double guest cabins and two heads. One head is equipped with a holding tank.
The open-plan saloon and galley provides a seating area with dining table; and a long galley with fridge, 2-burner gas cooker and oven, and a double sink.
This Beneteau Oceanis is equipped with a diesel fueled heating system.
Tender, Outboard and Safety Equipment:
This Beneteau Oceanis 43 is also equipped with a Talamex 6.5ft inflatable tender and a Mercury 6hp outboard engine (2019).
Safety equipment includes:
- 6 person Plastimo life raft for offshore +24h (ISO 9650)
- ACR GlobalFix EPIRB
- EasyTRX Wifi AIS Transponder/Receiver
- 8x Life jackets, 2x life ring, 2x lifelines, flares
- Electric automatic bilge pump, water alarm and more