The 6mR yacht was built at the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard in 1939 according to the plans of Henry Rasmussen.
In 1955 the boat came to Lake Constance and was given a small, very elegant cabin. In 1980 the underwater ship and the keel pig were renewed and in 2002 the rudder blade.
In 2013 the "Adelheid" received a new mast. The entire standing and running property was also renewed in 2013.
The "Adelheid" is great to sail, regattas and tours.