1920s Jollenkreuzer R 107, built in 1970. It is a mahogany groin (Grothe / Rathenow), a fast Ernst A3 crack, with wooden mast and boom. The boat is in almost perfect condition, there is no maintenance jam. It was subjected to a fundamental and comprehensive refit in the winters of 2010/11 and 2011/12 and extensively modernized in the following years. The ride suitability remained unrestricted, in addition can be regatted quickly and successfully, the boat has the Yardstickwert 104 on the Elbe and won the prestigious Senate Prize 2017. The main refit measures carried out:
- Hull outfitted and permanently sealed to the waterline with fiberglass epoxy and Gelshield. The boat is tight.
- new window design and new windows made of Macrolon
- New sails, laminate, Twaron loadstrings (Kevlar), the mainsail designed as a semi-squarehead. Normal, class-conforming Dacron sails in very good condition.
- Complete cover, usable as a cake stand by means of rods and additional inserts
- new upholstery
- Andersen central winch, can be operated from the seating position on the outside
- completely new fittings, rakes and sprinklers
- complete rope from Dyneema
- Equipped with 45 sqm gennaker instead of spinnaker, one-hand, extendable bowsprit. The gennaker equipment is removable. All facilities for sailing with spinnaker are available.
Many refit measures were also documented in the magazine YACHT. The boat is located in the water (lower Elbe) and can be visited at any time. A single-axle road trailer with bowl supports (suitable as a winter storage place) is offered separately, TÜV new, 2000, - Euro