Germany » Bremen » Bremen (Mooring Area Available)
Herr Ernst e-mail: Jurgen.Ernst@gmx.de
Now at a special price!
Norwegian shipyard construction with above-average equipment and excellent handling characteristics.
The Saga 320 HT is a semi-glider with a low-maintenance shaft drive and low consumption. The cruising speed is 15 to 20 knots. When driving economically, the engine only consumes 4-5 liters / hour and runs about 12-13 km.
Here are a few extras that are not listed in the overview:
* Hydraulic steering
* Huge storage space for folding bicycles etc.
* 3 consumption batteries + starter battery
* Bow anchor winch with 50 m chain
* 2 electric wipers interwall + windscreen ventilation
* 1 m wide bathing platform, synthetic teak
* Cockpit teak
* Bathing platform with stern shower and blue stair lighting
* 2 large roof sliding holes (like open driving)
* Large windshield with sun visor
* Circulating air heating, warm in all rooms.
* 2000 watt current transformer (overnight in nature)
* Sun cushions on the foredeck + aft in the cockpit
An inspection and test drive can be made by appointment.
The winter inspection will take place from October 10th, the boat will receive a new underwater paint and will be polished. Then it comes to the hall and is ready for the 2021 season.