A very well-kept Boesch 560 Sundeck incl. Harbeck trailer is for sale here on behalf of the customer.
Year of construction: 2003
Length: 6.00 m
Width: 2.13 m
Draft: 0.52 m
Weight: approx.1,260 kg
Motorization: Mercruiser V8 350 MAG MPI (OM312909)
Fuel tank: approx. 85 liters
Operating hours: approx. 950
The Boesch was taken over by the current owner from a southern German dealer in 2006. So the boat is in first private hands. Previously, the boat was used as a demo boat by the dealer.
Incl. Harbeck trailer double axle from 2006
Very good condition. The boat was always in the boathouse during the season and hung in a lift. In the winter months, the boat was always stored in a hall.
- Mahogany natural hull, stained red
- Upholstery eggshell white plain
- Teak floor in the cockpit
- Dust cover (see photo) for indoor use
- Lying area in the rear area
- Wakeboard / water ski mast
- Snap-on rain cover
- Wooden railing on foredeck
- rounded eyes (like type 620)
- Bridge cushion
- Extendable boarding aid
- Bathing ladder and additional bathing ladder for bathing platform
- Panorama rear-view mirror
The boat has always been professionally maintained.
Inspection possible after arrangement.