2011 Fox 1020, EUR 110.000,-
Architect: Charles BERTRAND
Design category A, CE standard
Price 110 000€
2011 sailboat in epoxy plywood, similar to the Pogo 1050 and the RM 1050, it has functional deep-sea travel equipment.
It has a light displacement and a very marine behaviour. Modern in design with taut, sleek lines, the interior is functional. It was appraised for sale in 2021.
To his credit:
- A trip around the world (2011-2013)
- Regattas & short outings (2015-2020) + A/R France Cape Verde
- 1 Journey around the Atlantic 2022
- LOA 10.20m,
- Beam 3.60m,
- Draft: 2.40 / 1.30 m (sabre keel),
- Empty displacement: 3725 kg
- Max displacement: 4930 kg
- Shrouds, galh TV in Dyforme, changed in February 2022
- Sheathed dyneema backstays and lower backstays.
- Releasable textile lower forestay (2016).
- Aluminium Selden through mast with 2 spreader stages.
- Boom: SELDEN aluminium
- Running: mainsail/solent/spi sheets and halyard in dyneema
- Mainsail 2018: High tenacity polyester, surface area 44 m2, automatic horn 1.65 m, Cross cut cut + radial horn, 6 battens.
- Solent arisable from 2016: in CDX polyester, 30 m2 on carabiners, with 1 reef, 4 battens including 1 forced.
- 2011 staysail: in Pentex taffeta, 17 m2 on textile carabiners with 1 flush, 3 battens including 1 forced.
- Fractional spinnaker 91m2, with sock, from 2021
- Head spinnaker 2016: in Nylite 90, 120 m2, with sock, yellow.
- Tourmentin of 2011: 9 m2, bright orange.
- Nanni N3.21, 21 hp (1500 hours)
- Transmission: saildrive
- Kiwiprop propeller (new blades 2021)
- Fuel tank: 70L
- Trogear adjustable bowsprit 1.90m (2022)
- Bi-rudder, with 2 tillers, self-aligning JEFA bearing
- Hardware: Harken, Karver, Antal and Spinlock
- 15kg Delta anchor with 20m of 8mm chain and 30m of line. A 15 kg ploughshare anchor with 20m of 8mm chain and 30m of end. (2018)
- 2 solar panels 60 W each, on adjustable support, MPPT Victron regulator (2019) + 1 flexible solar panel 50W, MPPT Victron regulator (2019)
- 1 Watt and Sea hydro-generator and support on transom (2011)
- Service battery 120 AH (2022)
- 45 Ah engine battery (2016)
- octofax battery manager
- 70 A alternator alternator
- Electrical panel, battery display
- Full LED interior lighting
- 220V transformer
- Raymarine SPX 10 pilot with P70 control (2018) in the cockpit + Raymarine S100 wireless remote control, Type 1 actuator (overhauled in 2019)
- Axiom 7 multifunction touch screen
- Raymarine Ray55E VHF
- AIS 600 Garmin, transmitter, receiver (2019)
- ICOM ICM35 portable VHF
- Fixed GPS Garmin 152h GPS
- 2 Samsumg Galaxy Tab S7 tablets with Navionics charts for Atlantic
- Satellite phone, IridiumGo 2022
- Liferaft 4 Waters (2022) 6 people
- EPIRB 2018 tag
- Horseshoe lifebuoy, line and reversing light 2 flash lamps
- Automatic/foam life jackets and lanyards
- Complete offshore safety equipment
- 2 double cabins + 6p saloon + folding table
- double sink L-shaped kitchen with large storage
- Jabsco manual toilet (2022)
- Bilge pump: 2 Plastimo manuals, 1 in the cockpit, 1 inside + 1 electric pump: 1350 l/h
- large card table
- Gazinière Grill (2015)
- coolfreeze CDF36 compression cooler
- 200L of fresh water storage (water cow)
- Crockery and equipment classic sailboat kitchen (plastic), pans, cutlery, pressure cooker, saucepans, kettle
- Churning ×6
- Hawsers: polyester - nylon
- Mat Petzel work harness (2022)
- Inflatable dinghy (2021) 4 people
- Outboard engine, Tohatsu 3.5 HP, 2 stroke
- 4 Butagaz bottles + Propane USA adapter
- Average speed on deckchair 7.5 knots,
- Maximum speed recorded with the boat 21 knots
- Maximum Distance Recorded in 24h : 240mn
Pogo 30, Pogo1050 , RM1050, JPK , Sunfast