This 2008 Beneteau Oceanis 43 is ready for crossing the Pacific or as a comfortable and self-sufficient live-aboard on anchor in the Carib with a focus on safety.
Sailing from the cockpit with a set of high performance main and genoa sails is easy and safe. This Beneteau comes with a Parasailor for light and downwind sailing, a complete spare set of main and genoa sails and a storm foresail.
The standing rigging on this Beneteau was replaced in 2019!
The open plan saloon and galley provides a seating area with dining table; and a long galley with fridge, 2-burner gas cooker and oven, and a double sink. The head room of more than 2 m (6.5 feet) and the many windows give a spacious, warm and open feeling.
The spacious cockpit is great for dinner outside at sunset. There is easy excess to the bathing platform to go for a swim or jump in the dinghy for a ride ashore.
This Beneteau comes with extensive additional equipment:
- Talamex 6.5ft inflatable tender and a Mercury 6hp outboard engine (2019)
- Three solar panels totaling 400W and with 2x210Ah house, 100ah start, and 100ah bow AGM batteries, the boat is energy independent at anchorage
- Hydrovane wind vane system incl. emergency rudder
- RMC retractable bow thruster
If you are interested or you have further questions please send an email to ############@gmail.com or follow us on Facebook or Instagram "Sailing Tore"!!
This Beneteau Oceanis 43 is powered by a Yanmar 4JH4AE 54hp diesel engine, with shaft drive and a 3-blade folding propeller.
Sails and Rigging:
The sail inventory on board this Beneteau Oceanis 43 includes:
- High performance main and genoa sail (Black Edition from Lee Sail, maxxcarbon, crosscut twist process)
- ISTEC Parasailor 140 sqm including easysnuffer and sailbag for easy hoisting and lowering of the sail
- Spare main and genoa sail
- Storm jib 12 sqm
- Lazy jacks and easy bag
- Spinnaker pole
Standing rigging on this Beneteau Oceanis 43 has been fully replaced by a professional rigger in 2019!
The running rigging leads back to the cockpit, including two-stage fast reefing lines for the main.
Deck Gear on board this Beneteau Oceanis 43 features:
- 2x Self-tailing genoa sheet winches (H 46.2 STC)
- 2x Self-tailing coach roof winches (H 40.2 STC)
- Quick electric windlass
- CQR 45lb anchor
- 70 m (230 ft) of 10mm (3/8'') galvanized chain plus 30 m (100 ft) rope
- Danforth 30lb reserve anchor
- Raymarine chartplotter and multifunction display - C series 9"C95
- Raymarine Radome Scanner Radar system
- Raymarine SPX Smartpilot system
- Raymarine ST70 Multi-function instruments for wind/depth etc.
- Garmin 100i VHF radio with DSC
- ICOM IC-M25 VHF handheld radio
- Hydrovane wind vane system incl. emergency rudder and spare part kit
This 2008 Beneteau Oceanis 43 provides accommodation for 10 within 4 cabins. Forward is one cabin with double berth and one cabin with bunk beds. Aft are two double guest cabins and two heads. One head is equipped with a holding tank.
The open-plan saloon and galley provides a seating area with dining table; and a long galley with fridge, 2-burner gas cooker and oven, and a double sink.
This Beneteau Oceanis is equipped with a diesel fueled heating system.
Tender, Outboard and Safety Equipment:
This Beneteau Oceanis 43 is also equipped with a Talamex 6.5ft inflatable tender and a Mercury 6hp outboard engine (2019).
Safety equipment includes:
- 6 person Plastimo life raft for offshore +24h (ISO 9650)
- ACR GlobalFix EPIRB
- EasyTRX Wifi AIS Transponder/Receiver
- 8x Life jackets, 2x life ring, 2x lifelines, flares
- Electric automatic bilge pump, water alarm and more
Der Traum von der großen Auszeit auf dem Wasser, symbolisiert durch die Weltumsegelung, ist untrennbar mit dem Bootskauf verbunden. Mit dem Besitz einer seegehenden Segelyacht hat man den ersten Schritt getan.