Our price 17.500 EUR, 2020 price inclusive trailer and motor is 32.000 EUR
Length: 5.55 m
Width: 2.37 m
Draft: 0.15 m to 1.50 m
Weight: 500 kilo
Two Mini-Transat sailors for sailors who love adventure, whether on a cruise or a race, created the Seascape 18. They created a fun, fast and stable boat that won the European Yacht of the Year.
There is an impressive amount of space under the deck in relation to the size, with plenty of space for two and plenty of storage space. The cockpit tent provides extra sleeping space. Nothing is better for coastal holidays, hoist the keel and sail close to the coast, where completely new experiences await. Experiences unreachable for fixed keel sailors. The boat's weight of 500 kg also allows it to trail to wonderful destinations. We have been on many adventures from Sweden, across the Netherlands to Croatia.
The boat is a fun mix of high tech and simplicity. With laminate sails and carbon fibre mast, boom and bowsprit, low weight and great stability, you have a fast boat. But at the same time it is rigged so super simple and manageable that everyone can sail it, because of the great stability and the double rudders great grip in the water. The boat is suitable for everything from racing in large fleets to Silverrudder (single-handed racing fun around the island of Fyn).
This Seascape 18 is in good condition. It is from 2012, but we have continuously maintained and improved the boat, so it is ready for use. The boat is our number 2 boat and unfortunately has not been used for more than 2 - 3 weeks a year, so you have the opportunity to get a fine boat at a good price. It contains:
• Southern Spars Carbon rig
• Complete sail wardrobe with One Sails Pentex laminate sails and asymmetrical gennaker
• New Dynema sheets, halyard and other ropes
• Newer Harken endless furling jib
• All blocks the best from Harken and Ronstan
• Newer Tohatsu 3.5 HP four-stroke engine + engine mount
• Tarpaulin and protective cover for mast, jib and rudder
• Center lift brackets and straps
• New Fortress lightweight anchor
• 900 kg Echtermann trailer with brakes
• New stainless steel winch
• Other necessary equipment, such as fenders, neoprene down cover for hatch etc.
In 2018, Seascape was merged with Beneteau and is now called Beneteau First 18. This means even greater support for the class with annual national and international championships - and as something unique, Seascape Signature Events are organized where you can cruise in flotilla to exciting destinations. See more here: https://thinkseascape.com/
Der Traum von der großen Auszeit auf dem Wasser, symbolisiert durch die Weltumsegelung, ist untrennbar mit dem Bootskauf verbunden. Mit dem Besitz einer seegehenden Segelyacht hat man den ersten Schritt getan.